Today, T-Mobile unveils its latest 5G internet offering. The Connected Workplace is committed to providing a comprehensive business solution that includes high performance, Cisco Meraki devices, a cloud-managed network platform, 24/7 support, and more.
This morning, T-Mobile announced new 5G business internet in an editorial news release aimed at midsize businesses with multiple locations.
Business network infrastructure is complex, especially for mid-sized organizations with multiple branches and retail outlets. For too long, small IT teams have had the daunting task of putting all the pieces together to create a complete connectivity stack that connects everything from point-of-sale systems to video surveillance systems to IoT applications and more. They must cobble together regional ISPs, disparate hardware, and management software from multiple vendors just to create a functional network infrastructure. And to complicate matters further, all of these moving parts have their own contracts, different pricing plans, and support models. This complexity isn't just a headache—it's an unnecessary burden on IT and often results in limited scalability and reduced security. Nobody wants that.
T-Mobile Connected Workplace Features
Here's what T-Mobile says about its new 5G business plan:
- Unlimited nationwide business Internet powered by America's most award-winning 5G network
- Managed services including:
- Includes on-site design and installation.
- Includes 5G gateway and Wi-Fi hotspot device upgrades, as well as software license renewals.
- Proactive operation 24×7. monitoring of the network and connected devices.
- Unlimited same-day configuration changes.
- 24×7 support with on-site equipment repair or replacement.
- Cisco Meraki cloud-managed networking solutions, including 5G gateways, access points, switches, IoT sensors, and smart cameras.
- Cloud security powered by Cisco Meraki firewall
- Cisco Access to Meraki control panel for comprehensive cloud network management.
T-Mobile Connected Workplace is now available nationwide. Here you can check if new affordable 5G business internet is available in your area.
T-Mobile also offers residential 5G home internet to more than 50 million U.S. households.