0 Facebook x.com Reddit
Do not disconnect the Apple Vision Pro battery to turn it off. Here's how to turn off or restart your headset.
Most computing devices that are actively used by users can be turned off periodically. Restarting your iPhone or Mac can help you clear away the metaphorical digital cobwebs and avoid unexpected software problems during your computer session.
It's no different than hardware like the Apple Vision Pro in that it's still a computer just put on your head. Sometimes, if an app is not working, rebooting the entire device can get things working smoothly again.
At the same time, you may need to turn off Apple Vision Pro completely.
It has good built-in power saving systems, including automatically turning off after 24 hours of inactivity when not charging, and going into sleep mode when not being worn. However, if you are not going to use it for a long period of time, it is better to turn it off completely without waiting 24 hours.
How to close disable Apple Vision Pro
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and Top buttonsimultaneously until the Power button slider appears. Look at the on-screen power button and pinch and drag the button to the right.
- Alternatively, select Settings, then General, and then Shut Down. Look at the power button on the screen and drag the slider to the right using a pinch gesture.
- Third, you can say: “Siri, turn off my Apple Vision Pro.”
- Finally, if the previous option does not help, remove Apple Vision Pro. and disconnect the battery power cable from the audio strap.
How to turn on Apple Vision Pro
- Press and hold the top button for a few seconds until you see the Apple logo on front display. After about a minute, you will also hear a beep indicating that the device is ready to use.
- Alternatively, if you disconnected the battery, it will turn on automatically when you reconnect.
If Apple Vision Pro is not allowing you to turn it off using the above methods In addition to turning off the power, you can still perform a force restart just like other Apple hardware.
How to force restart Apple Vision Pro
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and Top button at the same time.
- Continue to hold the buttons until The force close app buttons and the power slider will appear on the screen, and continue to hold until the display turns black.
- Once released, the Apple logo will appear on the front display within a few seconds.