Want to try Apple Vision Pro for yourself? Following the device's launch, when Apple Stores only offered demos on a first-come, first-served basis, you can now make an appointment to guarantee a time slot. Here's how to reserve a Vision Pro demo with Apple.
For Vision Pro demos, Apple provides 30 minutes of one-on-one time. one time with a specialist to experience VisionOS. Here's how Apple describes what to expect:
A technician will set up your Apple Vision Pro, making sure everything is set up for you and your vision needs.
You can try Apple Vision Pro for yourself and experience the magic of spatial computing.
Strong> If you wear glasses or contact lenses, choose the latter if you can save time. Also, keep in mind that Apple requires customers to be 13 years or older to order a demo.
Apple warns: “If you are at risk for falls, seizures, or have a serious medical condition, consult your doctor before using Apple Vision Pro.”
You may be able to get a demo from Apple, but to make sure you don't get turned away, follow the booking instructions below
How to reserve a demo version of Vision Pro
On the Internet
- Go to the Apple Retail website
- Click the Book a Demo link just below the top of the page
- Select your store, date and time
In the Apple Store app
- In the bottom Store tab, tap the profile icon in the top right corner
- Select Booking. strong>
- Tap Find a Store and select it.
- Swipe down and select Reserve Shopping Session
- The Apple Vision Pro demo must be selected, click Continue
- Follow the instructions to confirm your store, date and time
Are you going to test Vision Pro? What are you most excited about about VisionOS? Share your thoughts in the comments!
More about the Vision Pro:
- Unboxing the Apple Vision Pro and Travel Case [Gallery]
- iFixit teardown gives us a look inside the Apple Vision Pro [Video]
- I tried the Apple Vision Pro without my eyesight and it's still amazing.
- Vision Pro Review -in-progress describes some key victories & losses
Images via 9to5Mac and Apple Store app