Today, Vision Pro is available in the all-new App Store, and developers large and small have created apps optimized for spatial computing devices. Optimized apps are those that take advantage of the immersive capabilities offered by Vision Pro, but users will also find that many iPad apps can run on the headset.
We've rounded up some of the 600+ apps that offer native VisionOS support for visionOS for those who have the new Vision Pro and are looking for new content to download.
There are quite a few popular weather apps that are taken to the next level in Vision Pro App Store, and it's a good choice if you want to equip your virtual workspace with a window that gives you an idea of the outside conditions.
CARROT Weather has a VisionOS-optimized interface with a translucent window that can be placed anywhere around you. It has all the features you'd expect from CARROT Weather on other platforms, including favorites, sunset/sunrise times, 10-day forecast, air quality, current weather conditions, hourly forecast and more. There's also a 3D globe that you can interact with to explore weather patterns in a new way.
- Shorts or pants – Shorts or Pants is a weather app with customizable themes and cards with information about temperature, air quality, humidity, precipitation, UV index, and more.
- Mercury Weather – Mercury Weather offers a set of interactive mini weather windows that can be placed anywhere.
- Seasons – Seasons is an immersive weather app designed for Vision Pro . It uses spatial audio technology and has 34 immersive weather atmospheres for users to experience. The app also offers minute, hourly and daily forecasts, as well as other weather information.
Microsoft offers several apps optimized for Vision Pro, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Teams, as well as a variety of to-do apps, calendars, and other options to customize Vision Pro.
Microsoft has developed versions of Vision Pro for Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and Loop. All applications have an interface optimized for VisionOS with translucency, allowing work content to blend into the background, and application windows can be placed anywhere in the virtual space.
Vision Pro allows users to practice their actions. PowerPoint presentations act as if they are being presented to an audience, and Excel has tools for graphing complex formulas, charts and tables, and for visualizing data. Word has a focus mode to help you block out distractions, and Teams uses Vision Pro Persona.
The popular calendar app Fantastical has been redesigned for Vision Pro and now features a VisionOS-optimized interface that can be placed anywhere in the virtual space around you. It has all the fantastic bells and whistles users are familiar with, plus multi-window support and other features of visionOS functions. Fantastical is free to use, but a subscription is available to unlock more features. Existing subscribers will have access to all premium features of visionOS application.
The popular task management app Things 3 has a new interface designed for Vision Pro that can be used across multiple environments. Multiple Things windows can be opened and positioned around you to create a personalized workspace, and the interface can be navigated using eye and hand gestures. The app syncs with Things for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch, and works with a wireless keyboard. The app is available for a one-time purchase of $30.
Cloud storage service Box has created an Apple Vision Pro app , which supports 3D object viewing and manipulation, collaboration, design optimization, video and animation, and more. Box says retailers can use Vision Pro to make window design decisions, manufacturers can view 3D renderings, and educational institutions can engage in virtual learning with 3D models of complex concepts.
Flowriter allows you to create any location using artificial intelligence, creating an immersive background that can be used as a background for writing. The app features special cutouts that keep important items like your desk and keyboard visible while keeping everything else hidden for concentration purposes. The files can be easily exported to Mac, as can the created backgrounds. The app costs $9.99 per month.
- Parcel – Parcel delivery tracking app available on Vision Pro optimized for VisionOS interface for tracking packages.
- Avipochta – the popular Airmail mail application is available on &zwnj. ;visionOS, so Airmail users can view their mail in Vision Pro in a streamlined interface with window translucency and gesture support.
- OmniPlan 4 – OmniPlan 4 for Vision Pro includes the familiar interface in a spatial environment.
- ReminderCal 3. ReminderCal 3 adds the ReminderCal interface to Vision Pro, but it has been redesigned and now has its own look and feel. With ReminderCal 3, reminders can be synced to your calendar, all done offline.
- Focus – Focus is a Pomodoro time management app that adds a Pomodoro timer to your virtual space for managing tasks and tracking work goals.
- Söka– Söka is an application for creating and tracking wish lists and goals. It uses artificial intelligence to generate suggestions.
- Planny – Planny is a simple day planning app with an interface optimized for VisionOS.
- Focused work – Focused Work is a Pomodoro timer app for setting times for Focus sessions to get work done.
- Email me– Email app is an app that allows you to send notes via email. yourself so you don't forget to complete the task.
- Runestone – Runestone is a text editor for Vision Pro. It supports over 25 programming languages, has syntax highlighting, line numbers, custom themes, and more.
- Timeline – Timeline is designed to let you track and visualize anything you want. from habits and household chores, mood, medications, events, etc.
- Spark– Readdle's popular email app Spark is available on Vision Pro with a spatially optimized interface. Emails can be created in an immersive, interactive environment and read in large windows.
- Numerics– Numerics is a monitoring application designed to track and share key performance indicators. It can combine metrics from a range of different tools into common dashboards that provide a comprehensive view of business performance.
- Finalist Daily Planner – The Finalist Daily Planner integrates calendar events, reminders. , weather and more for easy planning, and also includes a notepad.
Vision Pro comes with a number of utility applications. , so you can do everything from using a calculator to tracking your budget on your headset.
Juno for YouTube allows users to watch YouTube in visionOS interface without having to resort to Safari. YouTube doesn't make a Vision Pro app, so Juno is an alternative that offers built-in controls, resizing, aspect ratio detection, and more. Its price is $4.99.
- Pcalc– The popular calculator app Pcalc has been brought to Vision Pro and allows users to place the calculator anywhere in their workspace.
- JigSpace – JigSpace is an app that allows users to create and view 3D presentations and view them in augmented reality.
- Calc Board – Calc Board is a spatial calculator that provides a calculator that can be used using hand gestures, with calculations appearing on a separate display in as a written equation.
- CardPointers – Helps people with credit cards save money by earning points and cash back. visionOS version updates as the user shops in Safari, showing which cards will earn the most points at checkout.
- Budget Accountsis a money management and budgeting app that allows you to see your expenses. on the expandable OS visionOS application window.
- Plant Daddy– Allows you to monitor your plants and send reminders when it’s time to water. Install windows in visionOS can be positioned in virtual space, and you can, for example, set a window so that it is in the same area as your plants.
- Timely: Spatial Clock – Timely – is a simple application that allows Vision Pro users to add clocks anywhere in their workspace.
- La Terminal – La Terminal is a Vision Pro application for those who prefer to use the command line . It has command search and AI assistance, as well as visualization of CPU and memory usage. There are various themes and backgrounds that users can choose to personalize.
- Locked Notes: Access– Access is an app that lets you store passwords, bank accounts, and secure notes. , credit cards and other information with data synced via iCloud. It integrates with the password feature on Apple devices.
- SubManager– SubManager is a subscription management app that allows users to track their subscriptions in one place and alert them when their subscription is about to renew.
- Visual – Visual – countdown timer. which allows users to add a timer to a virtual workspace.
- TLDR AI – Shows a summary of any article on the web and provides key points. It can also summarize any URL link or text inserted into it.
- Alpenglow– Alpenglow is an app that allows users to view sunrise, sunset and magic hours for any location. to plan a photo shoot. It also allows you to predict whether a sunrise or sunset will be bright or dim.
- Tizipizi – Tizipizi is a time zone management app that lets you convert time zones and schedule meetings around the world. It has reference clocks, time sharing support, clock themes, meeting scheduling tools and more.
Lifestyle, fitness and cooking
Apps for lifestyles cover a wide range of possibilities, from meditation to room planning and everything in between. There are quite a few apps designed for relaxation, as well as some for cooking and working out.
The Crouton recipe app allows you to select a recipe and follow it while cooking. A size chart lets you visualize the size of a dish, you can create stacks of meal planning cards to add to your quick weekly meal plan, and there's also the option to place timers in the kitchen while you're cooking to keep track of them. what you do in AR.
- Odio – Odio offers immersive AR soundscapes that are designed to help users focus on work or relax. . The app includes spatial audio embellishments that act as a focal point for an immersive auditory experience.
- Sprinkles – Sprinkles is a very simple app that creates confetti rain and allows users to control the confetti. cannon.
- Project AlleyCat– Project Alleycat is a Vision Pro app that allows users to walk the alleys of Tewkesbury, a medieval English town. The app also includes guides to the history of Tewkesbury.
- Resolve– Resolve is an enterprise application for Vision Pro that allows those who design, build and operate buildings to view data. on the headset. With Resolve, users can walk through buildings and explore designs before construction begins.
- SmartGym – SmartGym for Vision Pro allows users to customize programs and exercises, learn proper technique, and monitor their workouts. progress in fitness.
- Animant – allows you to take a panorama to create a background, scan key objects and animate the movement of models in your space. It's a way to create memories with augmented reality.
- Healium – Healium is a mindfulness app that offers immersive experiences designed to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Ambre– The Ambre recipe manager app allows users to open ingredients and recipe instructions in different windows, and windows can be placed throughout the kitchen in a suitable location.
- Champs Elysees– Elysian Fields is a meditation app that combines soothing sounds with high-quality graphics.
- Nuits – Nuits offers soothing sounds and backgrounds with animated thumbnails. It can be used as a Pomodoro timer or to turn off background noise for better sleep and concentration.
The entertainment category can have most of the apps available with day one, and companies like Disney+ and Max are developing customized solutions. There are also movie tracking apps, interactive sports apps, and more.
The Disney+ app for Vision Pro allows users to watch Disney+ content in four environments created by Disney , such as Avengers Tower and Tatooine. Each environment features animations and sounds that bring the space to life, and Easter eggs from movies can also be found.
- Max– The Max app features themed environments such as the Iron Throne Room and the Red Keep from House of Dragons.
- Amazon Prime Video
- Amazon Prime Video
- NBA The NBA app on Vision Pro allows basketball fans to stream. up to five live or on-demand streams, plus view real-time player and team stats.
- PGA TOUR Vision – This app uses real-time shot tracking overlaid on top 3D models of real golf courses to bring the tour to life in the user's space.
- MUBI – MUBI content can be viewed in the native MUBI app for Vision Pro.
- Crunchyroll– Crunchyroll has a Vision Pro-optimized interface with the ability to customize watchlists and anime streaming.
- Play– Play lets you bookmark and organize videos from streaming services, YouTube and other sources to create playlists of content.
- FilmNoir – FilmNoir allows users to keep track of their favorite movies and TV shows by creating watchlists and viewing history.
- Continued Continuation lets you keep track of the movies you want to watch, the games you want to play, and the books you want to read, all in one. place.
Strong> – The IMAX app features a selection of 2D and 3D content, such as the documentary Deep Sky.
The popular video conferencing app Zoom has built-in support for Vision Pro, and there are several apps for searching and creating GIFs. GIF files for publishing on social networks.
- Zoom– The Zoom app has a scalable interface that can be viewed in the real world or on a computer. virtual background. It supports Personas, just like FaceTime. Later this year, the app will support 3D file sharing and team chat integration.
- GIF Editor– Allows you to create and combine GIFs and effects for use on social networks.
- Heypster – Heypster is an app that lets you search for and react to GIFs on social media.
There are a number of audio apps that combine sound production with gestures for a uniquely immersive experience.
The popular DJ software and music mixing app djay is available on Apple Vision Pro. The app has been completely redesigned for Vision Pro and now features a spatial interface and gesture-based controls, allowing you to create new immersive mixes. There are 3D spinners for interaction, dynamic light shows to accompany the music, visual audio cleansing, and fun extras like a disco ball that can be placed anywhere. Djay now also integrates with Apple Music, a feature available on all Apple platforms.
- Audio Vision – Audio Vision is an audio analysis application that provides real-time spectrum analysis and frequency distribution visualization. It also includes waveform visualization for better understanding of the song and audio composition.
- Longplay – Longplay is a music app that puts your albums on a massive curved wall so you can see everything. in your library.
- Spatial Symphony. Spatial Symphony is a music app that allows users to create, manipulate, and explore sound using hand gestures. Users can choose from a variety of preset sounds and create sound by moving their hands.
- NowPlaying NowPlaying features SongDisplay, which uses the Vision Pro microphone to identify music from any source. and also contains interesting information about songs, albums and artists.
- Animoog Galaxy– Animoog Galaxy is a music creation application that combines generative visuals and audio with an existing environment user. It has a range of synth controls and 120 professionally designed presets for a complete audio experience.
- AmazeVR Concerts – This app provides spatially interactive music performances, concerts cost $13. There will be performances by Zara Larsson, T-Pain and UPSAHL, and more to come.
Art and Design
- Da Vinci Eye – Da Vinci Eye is an application that can project an image onto any small to medium sized surface , so you can track it to create works of art. The app is designed to help users become better at drawing, coloring and other crafts. There is also a Mural Maker feature for creating large-scale works of art.
- Planner 5D– Planner 5D is an interior design and home improvement application that allows users to view 3D design projects, customize interior items and surfaces, explore 360-degree visualizations and panoramas, and create projects with hundreds of catalog elements.
- LiveSurface– LiveSurface allows users to place their artwork, photographs, sculptures and illustrations on real-world objects.
- Bento Craft – Allows developers to create marketing materials. images for your applications that can be used on social networks, websites, etc. d.
- Scenery – Scenery is a spatial computing and storytelling tool that allows creators to create multi-sensory images. an immersive no-code experience.
Education apps are one of the most interesting apps right now because apps offer everything , from exploring the night sky to looking at the heart from the inside.
Sky Guide has been redesigned for Vision Pro and offers users a range of experiences such as the aurora and historic meteor shower, as well as views of the sky at wavelengths invisible to the naked eye. Users can explore deep space with magnifying binoculars and capture constellations from the sky to interact with them.
Full version of HeartX
The full version of HeartX has photorealistic heart models. Gestures can be used to examine the heart from any angle. Here you will find detailed information about heart disease and how these conditions affect the structure and function of the heart.
School Assistant is a scheduler app for students that allows them to keep track of homework, tests, class times, and more. Has built-in visionOS translucent design for windows and, since it is aimed at students, it is completely free to download and use.
- Voyager– Voyager combines satellite imagery, high-resolution terrain and real-time traffic data to provide a 3D airport exploration experience. Airports are shown in 3D on a floating disc that can be viewed from any angle.
- Insight Heart – Insight Heart provides an interactive close-up view of the human heart.
- CellWalk – CellWalk introduces users to life's processes through step-by-step lessons, an inside look at a bacterial cell, and much more.
- Night Sky – Night Sky is a personal planetarium. Users can explore planets, stars, constellations and more. The app can recognize stars and planets in the sky above, and you can interact with planets and constellations using hand gestures.
- Schooly – Schooly is an app for managing school activities and classes. It can be used to track assignments, receive reminders about due dates, etc.
- Items– Subjects is an app that lets you keep track of your homework, grades, and class schedule.
- Pines – Pines has information on over 2,500 camping sites in the US, and Vision Pro makes it easy to find and explore new places.
- Pack, Repeat – Pack, Repeat is an app designed to help users pack for a trip. It has a customizable checklist of all the items a person might need so they don't forget anything.
Lowe's, Zillow , and other companies have developed interactive apps that let you shop right in your living room.
Zillow offers new, useful “Immerse” app for Vision . Pro, offering realistic, immersive virtual tours of homes for sale. The listings feature a panoramic 3D view of each room, from ceiling to floor.
The Lowe app for Vision Pro allows users to create the kitchen of their dreams by customizing an interactive 3D kitchen scene. There are designer-created styles and customization options using hundreds of real materials, fixtures and fixtures.
- J.Crew – Appendix J .Crew Virtual Closet offers real-time consultations and helps users explore looks in a spatial environment using a mannequin that can be dressed in J.Crew clothing.
- Wayfair Decorify – Decorify App by Wayfair allows users to browse and view products in their spaces.
- Facades– Michael Stieber's Facades app, aimed at Apple retail stores, is available on Vision Pro. Users can browse more than 500 Apple stores, track stores they've visited, add them to favorites, and see store changes over time.
There are quite a few games available on Vision Pro, many of which have Vision Pro-optimized interfaces that include gesture-based gameplay. Many apps not optimized for Vision Pro will also run on the device and can be played using a Bluetooth controller.
Wisp World allows Using Vision Pro, users will make friends with a small forest spirit that should live on your desk. You can use it with other apps to add a digital friend to your workspace.
Over time, the spirit's habitat will change as you talk to and interact with it, and calming interactions and sounds appear. Wisp World uses the story from Liquid City's mobile game Overbeast, so fans of that game will love the app.
The $20 puzzle game Blackbox challenges players to solve a series of puzzles with bubbles that float in the air in front of them. Like Blackbox on iPhone, there are unique ways to solve puzzles, such as moving in a certain way, using sound, and more. Development of the game will continue throughout the year, and content updates will be available for free.
Loóna is a spatial puzzle game in which in which players assemble 3D dioramas and create animated scenes that come to life. The game is described as a relaxing puzzle game with intuitive mechanics that takes advantage of Vision Pro's gesture controls. The game is free to download, but requires a $19.99 in-app purchase to unlock the full version.
What's the Golf?
h3 > <р>Apple Arcade game What kind of golf? for visionOS adds a golf course to the user's environment, and the idea is to play a round of golf with horses, cars, houses, planets, etc. It's similar to What the Golf? game for iOS, but designed for a spatial environment.
Super Fruit Ninja
Super Fruit Ninja combines familiar gameplay with spatial computing. Players can dice pineapples and watermelons by poking them, throw bombs by pushing them, and throw shurikens at fruits with their palms.
- Game Room – The game room offers realistic recreations of classic board games such as chess, hearts, yacht, battleship and solitaire, with gesture-based gameplay. Games can be played alone or against other people from around the world.
- Skatrix Pro– In Skatrix Pro, spatial hand gestures can be used with a 3D joystick to control the skateboarder and perform physical tricks.
- Stitch– Stitch is a puzzle game where players complete each level by embroidering on a hoop. The Vision Pro version features more interactive gameplay with a realistic embroidery engine.
- Illustrated – Illustrated is a puzzle game that features illustrations by famous artists from around the world.
- LEGO Builder's Journey. In LEGO Builder's Journey, virtual LEGO bricks can be used to solve puzzles. It is a story-driven app where users progress as they attempt to solve each puzzle.
- Synth Riders – Synth Riders is an addictive rhythm game that challenges players to catch notes while dodging obstacles to the beat of the music. There are over 70 soundtracks and options for fully immersive or in-room gaming.
- Puzzling Places– Puzzling Places is a 3D puzzle game where users assemble photorealistic miniatures of real places.
- CrossCraft – CrossCraft is an app that allows users to create their own crossword puzzles for friends and members families.
- Mahjong Space – Mahjong Space is a multiplayer spatial mahjong game that can be played on a real physical table or in a floating window for multitasking while playing.
- TinyFins – In TinyFins, users use their hands to guide a school of fish through rings while avoiding sharks and pufferfish.
- Lion's Eye. Lion's Eye isn't exactly a game in itself, but it is adjacent to the game. This is Magic: a collection manager and Gathering deck builder.
- Ploppy Pairs and Where is Ploppy – Ploppy Pairs is a simple game where users match cards together using SharePlay during &zwnj . ;FaceTime call. Where is Ploppy sends many objects into the space around the user, and the user is asked to find a specific object. The game supports VoiceOver and an audio navigation system to help visually impaired players find maps.
- Void-X – Void-X is an arcade shooter game with retro aesthetics and whole-room effects in Vision Pro.
Popular apps not on Vision Pro
Some popular apps are not planning to offer Vision Pro Professional compatibility. These companies also disabled a feature that allowed iPad version of your application for use in Vision Pro.
Found a favorite Vision Pro app that isn't on our list? Let us know in the comments below!
Related Reviews: Apple Vision Pro, VisionOS Buyer's Guide: Vision Pro (Buy Now) Related Forum: Apple Vision Pro67 comments